COVID-19 Job Seeker Resources
Job Seekers: Register with JobGet! (free)
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA): Federal program provides up to 39 weeks of benefits to self-employed workers, independent contractors, gig economy workers, and people with limited work history who can’t work as a direct result of Coronavirus.
COVID-19 Resources for Employers, Businesses, & Partners
- Use JobGet to connect quickly with job seekers (referral code ‘mhcentralhire’ (no punctuation) gets you a free six-month trial)
- Help stop the spread of coronavirus in your workplace:
- Download posters from UMass Memorial Health Care to send inform staff and customers.
- To qualify, a small business must: 1) Employ between 3 – 20 people, 2) Be located in an economically vulnerable community, and 3) Have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program: Up to $2M in low-interest loans to small businesses and nonprofits severely impacted by COVID-19. Small business owners in all U.S. states are eligible to apply for a loan advance of up to $10,000.