Worcester Jobs Fund Medical OfficeThe Worcester Jobs Fund continues to provide training opportunities for local residents to prepare for good jobs! Spaces are still available for the upcoming Medical Office Training!
Medical Office Administrative Training
- Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays 9:00 a.m. — 2:00 p.m. for 12 weeks June 3 — August 22, 2019
- Applicants must live in the City of Worcester, be 18+ years of age, have a high school diploma or equivalent, be low to moderate income, be authorized to work in the U.S., and complete drug testing
- Average starting wages in the industry are $15/hr.
- Training prepares you for a medical office/receptionist position
- Learn about patient registration, medical records, computer skills and much more!
- Interested applicants can contact Theodora at (508) 373-7608 or Twumasi-AnkrahT@masshirecentral.com for more details
Please share this information and the attached flyer with your networks. (The flyer is attached in two forms for your convenience. Please feel free to share the attached .jpg on Social Media)
Director of the Worcester Jobs Fund
340 Main St, Suite 400
Worcester, MA 01608
Phone: (508) 373-7641
Fax: (508) 799-1595