We offer programs to help connect youth with the help they need to prepare themselves for a successful future in the Massachusetts workforce. Learn more below.
CAREER CENTER YOUTH SERVICES FOR YOU
Our Career Center team will provide tools to help you stay competitive in the workforce and the insight and confidence you need to impress potential employers. See below for a list of some of the services available to you.
- Career and Education Guidance that help solidify your future.
- Job Search Tips that help get you noticed.
- Job application guidance.
- Résumé and Cover Letter Writing assistance to help you catch an employer’s attention.
- Interview Preparation and Mock Interviews to help you interview with confidence
- Job postings and referrals to open positions.
- Onsite recruitments and job fairs that put you face to face with hiring managers.
- Helpful resources, articles and labor market statistics.
- Access to Massachusetts Child Labor Laws, Youth Work Permit and Minimum Wage information.
Contact us with any questions you may have.